A Cow's Melody A Cow's Melody

Wow...

Amazing. Set the audio to stream instead of whatever you have it set to so it works right. I see what you were aiming for, and I commend you on it. Just work harder on what you want, and this would be a great 3.0 movie :-)

A Very Fulped Up X-mas A Very Fulped Up X-mas

Interesting.

Watch audio levels (don't go above red, stay below or barley toutching), otherwise pretty cool.

Downers - Ep#3 Downers - Ep#3

It's Downertafic!

This movie was not as good as Supafly 2 (HINT HINT - SF2 SUCKED - HINT HINT -WORST MOVIE EVER - HINT HINT - COME BACK - HINT HINT) Best downers ever? Yes. Very long, good story. Lots of effort put into it... I kind of want to pull down my pants now... and piss in your mouth.

As for sound quality, you do good voices, but there is way too much background fuzz. Try to find a good microphone to record with - and this would be really professional :-D. The iMac microphone isnt exactly a professional grade mic... Though the computer still kicks :-).

Oh yea. You fucking suck, Skaidris. Skaidris is a liar, a theif, and a ... pimp. I gave him the money, but he never sent the hoes. Don't deal with this guy. If you piss him off he has a knife in his pocket to chop off a single nutt - yes, he only takes one nutt and leaves. He is like a fucking squirl!